February 12, 2008

My First Race

Hello everyone! Sorry that it has been so long since my last entry. I have been trying to get my dad to help me update all of you, but he has been a little busy. He just got back from 3 days testing in his Indy Car in Phoenix. Anyway, I wanted to tell you a little about my first race. My parents took me to Daytona for the Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona. I had a good time, my mom even had to sneak me into the pits so I could watch the start of the race with her and my dad. My new friend Vitor Miera started the race. I also got a brand new set of ear muffs that are bright pink, my favorite color. I was a little worried that since it was a 24 Hour race that I was not going to be able to get any sleep that night, but luckily for my parents I still slept all night. I was hoping to show you some pictures from the event, but my Loli (grandma Laura) gave us a blank disk full of no pictures, so i will update you with those later on.

Overall I had a lot of fun in Daytona, but I am really excited to go to Florida for my first Indy Car Race. Stay Tuned....




No comments: