February 12, 2008

Milk and Cereal

This past week I had my 4 month check up with Dr. Roy Harper, my pediatrician. After he told me that my head is 50 %, my height is 75% and that my weight is 25% he gave my parents the go ahead to start feeding my cereal. The first couple of times my mom tried to feed me the stuff, I really wasn't sure what I was supposed to do with it. I really prefer my milk still, but I am starting to enjoy it, I will even open my mouth when I see the spoon coming. I cannot wait for another month and I will get to try some vegetables.





2 comments:

MeRod said...

It's ok Makenna, the first few bites are rough, but you really learn to love the stuff. Let's play soon, Love Van

gretchen said...

thank you for the update makenna. you look so much like your daddy in these photos! can't wait to see you in your new ear muffs. we love you.